Sunday 30 December 2012

Stop Cyberbullying - message to my stalker


Dear stalker, I find it very sad that even as an adult you think it's okay to bully someone. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I'm not under any false illusion that everyone is going to like me but you have no right to harass me as you've done over the past year.

You've set up numerous false accounts, at least 1 in my name where you slate and destroy my character. After blocking you, you still take the time to read my timeline and tweet me daily. You go as far as tweet my followers and anyone I tweet desperately trying to gain my attention. And when all else fails, you send in your lapdogs to do your dirty work. Some have even picked/perved on my child, which is totally unacceptable.

I've tried to ignore you but after 1 year os this relentless campaign of harassment and intimidation it's time to stand up to you. The sad thing is you'll probably enjoy the attention which is why I haven't mentioned your twitter name but I know you know who you are.

There is something fundamentally wrong with you if you have been blocked yet you continue to relentlessly tweet at the blocker. Shows you have very little self respect, dignity and intelligence. A normal person would have moved on. But obviously you are not normal. I suggest you stop using Twitter as your "help in the community" crutch and seek professional help.


NOTE - Twitter @safety advice is to block/ignore and they say that trolls will give up and go away. Not always the case. As for stalking, twitter @safety advises you to set your tweets to private. In another words, penalising the person being stalked while ignoring the stalker. Twitter should stop turning a blind eye to such things and crack down on cyber bullies. Their non-action short of condones this kind of behaviour.





This blog was originally posted on 15/11/2011 - CLICK HERE TO SEE ORIGINAL POST - updated January 2013 with new testimonies, screencaps and comments 




Bad news for me and all those being cyberbullied & stalked :(
The UK to become safehaven for trolls & cyberbullies 

No comments:

Post a Comment